THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR PARENTS, TEACHERS, SPORTS COACHES AND YOUTH WORKERS. It is ideal for adults working or living with adolescents (12 – 18 yrs old), though also relevant for those helping people who are a little younger or older.
* The course manual must be collected from The LightHouse Arabia before the online training (e-manuals are not permitted). E-certificates will be e-mailed to participants upon completion of the course.
THIS COURSE IS RECOGNIZED IN MORE THAN 22 COUNTRIES AND IS NOW OFFERED IN THE UAE EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH THE LIGHTHOUSE ARABIA.
In this 10-hour course, you will learn to confidently and competently:
- Approach an adolescent who may be struggling with a mental health problem
- Listen and communicate non-judgmentally
- Give effective support and accurate information
- Encourage the adolescent to get appropriate professional help
- Encourage other supports that will help them